Brookie Net by Rising
The Brookie Net is the ideal landing net for chasing trout on small streams, panfish at the local pond, or bushwhacking into your favorite high mountain lake. Rising's shortest handle at 10″ BUT don’t be fooled… even though it’s the smallest net in the lineup, it can still handle most sizes and species!
Available now in a custom CCH colorway, laser engraved with the Ghost Brookie design.
- American materials and craftsmanship out of Francis, UT
- Anodized Aluminum
- Knurled Texture on Handle for grip
- Rubber Net Bag available in Black or Clear – more fish-friendly!
- Measurement indicators on hoop – 10″, 12″, 14″, 15″
- Custom acetal bolt to hold hoop to handle securely, while allowing easy dis-assemble and re-assembly for replacing bags or travel
- Threaded sealed end-cap makes for water-proof storage in the handle
- Hoop is 16″ Long, Width tapers from 11.5″ – 5″, Net Bag is 8.5″ deep but stretches
- 10″ Handle Net is 28″ long including Hoop
- Weighs in under a pound (15.5oz)
- Unconditional Warranty – excluding net bag in most instances.